The Aquamax Eco Classic 5500 Pond Pump from Oase is the very newest version of Oases' high performance Aquamax Eco range of solid handling filter and waterfall pumps. The introduction of the Oase Aquamax Eco Classic sees a full redesign resulting in an entry level class of filter and watercourse pumps. These pumps produce high flow rates whilst maintaining economic power efficiency levels. . The Aquamax Classic has a large-surface wrap-around strainer cage which allows coarse debris particles up to 8 mm to pass through. The Aquamax Classic ranges includes a stepped hose adapter complete with connections for 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2".
Aquamax Eco Classic 5500 - Product Summary:
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly Capable of pumping coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size Extremely economical and reliable It offers an easy-open case for easier routine maintenance
- Includes a stepped hose adapter complete with connections for 1", 1¼" and 1½"
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by Oase) protects against dry run and blocking
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 280 x 230 x 130mm
- Power Consumption - 60w
- Max Head - 2.8m
- Setup Type - Underwater & Dry
- Coarse Debris Displacement max - Upto 8mm
- Cable - 10m
- 3 + 2Year Guarantee