Afterpay Payment Option - Buy Now, Pay Later
You might have already seen Afterpay as a payment option in stores and online. When you buy something, you can simply select Afterpay as your payment method and have eight weeks to pay the amount back in four instalments, with no interest. Costs only incur if you fail to make your repayments on time.
It’s already fully integrated into a lot of Australian stores so that you can buy now and pay later.
Features of shopping with Afterpay
- No interest. It works like a no-interest loan. You have longer to pay for your chosen item, for no added interest.
- No advance signup for in-store purchases. Even if you don’t have an account, you can still walk into a selected retailer and choose Afterpay. You’ll just need to sign up later.
- Manage your account. Sign in to see your upcoming payments, orders and account information.
- Reminders. You’ll be notified ahead of time when a payment is coming up and how much it is, so that you can make sure there’s no overdrawing.
- Automatic deductions. Each quarter amount is automatically deducted from your chosen card to make sure you can keep up with your repayments, even if you’re busy or you can’t get online.
- Refunds and more. You can still get a refund for purchases you’ve made with Afterpay, in line with each store’s refunds policy.
- Pay in advance. You can pay instalments ahead of time, penalty-free.
- Market-leading security. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant service provider. This is the highest level of payment security there is, for both your card details and your personal information.
You can find out more about Afterpay at the official website - https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/how-it-works