The Oase Aquamax Eco Premium is even more energy efficient than the Aquamax Eco and features even lower power consumption's, making a major reduction of the running costs.
In addition, with all Oase Aquamax Eco Premium pumps, you have the option of using the secondary inlet connection to run an optional remote strainer (OAA501) or skimmer (OAA102), both of which can improve the circulation within your pond and reduce the likelihood of 'dead' areas and silt build up. Supplied with 10m of mains cable, hosetails, and a 25, 32 and 38mm plastic hose clip.
In addition to the standard hosetail for 20, 25, 32 and 38mm flexible pipework, the 12000 & 20000 also include a larger hosetail to allow connection of 50mm (2") flexible pipework. All Oase Aquamax Eco Premium pumps are covered by a 3 year Warranty, which can be extended to 5 years free of charge, simply by going online and filling in the warranty form off the www.Clearpond.com.au website Brilliant power balance:
- Reliable flowrate's at lower power consumption
- Secondary inlet connection for optional strainer or skimmer for dirt feeding of further pond zones
- Delivery rate is controllable mechanically and electronically
- Quiet at the dry installation
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 340 x 280 x 165mm
- Pump particles of up to 11mm
- "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) protects against dry-run or blocking
- Maximum head - 5.7m
- Power Consumption - 180 Watts